Thursday, November 3, 2016

New Posters by Ethan Mongin of Pretty Weird Art

I've been working on a few more posters just for fun...Here's some WIP shots of them.
One last Batman-themed poster to round out the other three I did earlier in the year. 

I've always liked the character designs for the Mortal Kombat 3 video game so I made my own stab at drawing a challenge tower.

Messing around with some star wars drawings....


I think this poster came out pretty well. I wanted to make a poster with all the Cobra viper classes and depict a cut-away of the Cobra base. I wasn't able to squeeze in every viper class but I got a good number of them onto the poster. Below was my first stab at the poster but I thought it was too plain so I changed it into the final version above which I like better.