Thursday, March 19, 2015

Single Page Comics

A few things of note tonight. We just reserved our tables for Heroes Con in Charlotte and for the Baltimore Comic Con. I've heard that Baltimore is a pretty good show for comics so we've decided to try out the show this year.
Our other bit of news is that I've finished the script for the 2nd issue of Churchology. It's 17 pages right now, but when everything's drawn out, I expect the magazine to be about 40 pages in length. This time instead of talking about the churches I grew up in, it's going to focus on explaining what its like to attend Bible College and what my experiences were like there.
One other thing to note is that the SC Comic Con this weekend in Greenville, SC will be the first place we'll have the first issue of of Churchology for sale as well as the first ever sketch magazine of Pretty Weird Art's monster sketches.

Here's a few single page comics that I made over the last day or two.