Sunday, June 23, 2013

Writer's Blox Project Update


Hello all! Time for another vox on Writer’s Blox!
I’m happy to say that so far the project is going along well. I’ve organized all the suggestions received a couple weeks ago by using a Trello account, a choice that has proven incredibly helpful in keeping track of the many spectacular content requests we received. That easily accessed pool has allowed me to get a better idea of how different ideas work together with each other and work together within the space of the story itself.
As of the moment, btw, I am shooting to take all 80 of your proposals and put them into one work. This will be a difficult task, but one which I believe will reap a great reward (and be fun even in as much as it will be challenging to carry out)!
Not only is there progress to report on puzzling together your collected thoughts, there is also something to be said for the writing itself. I’ve accumulated around five pages of first draft work, mostly regarding the introductory scenes of some of the work's major characters and initial setting. So, score for that!
I look forward to updating y’all as more progress asserts itself and I hope y’all have an awesome week! Cheers!
Writing for you,
Mark Szasz